Welcome to the website www.sold.ma.
sold.ma is a content that is hosted on the Internet and is operated by the company Albaradhi SARL, which is entered in the Register of Kenitra under number 28814352 If and their main headquarters in the Avenue Amam Ali Nr. 175, 1400 Kenitra
These General Terms and Conditions (UGC) apply to Sold.ma (“The Website”) and describe the conditions under which Albaradhi SARL provides access (“the Company”) on the website, services, applications, including PC / mobile devices and tablets, apps, or other support services (Services).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as the use of Sold.ma implies full and unconditional acceptance. You agree to comply with these terms and conditions by clicking on the “I have read the terms and conditions of Sold.ma and accept it. Sold.ma reserves the right to delete a user’s profile if a violation or a violation has occurred these Terms and Conditions, if the user has this not been complied with within a specified period and 5 days after the formal announcement of the pay services to correct the identified breach or violation.
Terms of Service
Independence of clauses:
If any provision of the Terms is declared fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or inapplicability applies only to this provision or portion of this provision. All other provisions of these Terms remain valid.
Use of the website:
If you register on the site, create a password and an account name.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account name and password and are fully responsible for all activities related to your account.
For this purpose, you agree to:
– Notify Sold.ma immediately of any fraudulent use of your account or any other breach of security.
– Make sure you leave your account at the end of each usage session.
You agree and agree to use the Site only for viewing and downloading of data that match the theme of the site. For example, you agree and do not agree:
- The individual rights of other users or third parties defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or hurt;
- Inappropriate vulgar, defamatory, obscene, publish, indecent or unlawful topic, name, personal item or information, republish, download, distribute or disseminate;
- Download files contain without software or other proprietary material unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consents for this purpose.
- Contain corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs download or distribute files that contain viruses that may affect the operation of the site;
- Conducting surveys or possibly competitions, programs for snowball effects;
- Downloading a file that was posted by another user of a service, which you know or should know reasonably cannot be legally distributed in this way.
- Falsify or delete any mention of the author, legal advice or exclusive designations or labels in terms of the origin or source of software or other material contained in an uploaded file.
- About Kick the current Moroccan laws or regulations.
- Violations of these terms or other terms of service of the site.
to create agree to change any information or software from the website to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell. An unlimited or massive reproduction, copying of content for commercial or non-commercial purposes or an unjustified change in the data and information contained on the website is not permitted.
By using the website, you forbid yourself:
- publish information or content or a list of items in an inappropriate category or an inappropriate section of the site;
- publish information that (in our sole discretion) are false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, libelous, illegal or that could reasonably be considered harassment;
- Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature, including but not limited to racist, blasphemous comments, misuse of another user, ignoring the culture of other or inappropriate and / or inappropriate comments.
- Offer for sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Offer to sell products in violation of customs legislation, and in particular offer for sale of contraband;
- Information or publish articles that violate the intellectual property rights of third parties, or other proprietary or personal rights;
- Publishing obscene information or content, including, but cannot be restricted viewed pornography or other representations (in our sole discretion) as indecent.
- publish information or content that (in our sole discretion) contain political attacks or criticism or its content would be contrary to the public interest;
- publish information or content or lists of articles (in our sole discretion) can be considered objectionable as culturally or religiously;
- Information or content or publish articles that are likely not meet the applicable laws, standards, morals, ethics and traditions (in our sole discretion);
- Information or content or publish articles that may pose a threat to national security (in our sole discretion);
- Information or content or publish articles that (in our sole discretion) may be considered advertising for the game;
- (If you include brand names or other inappropriate keywords in the title, to attract attention or redirect users to a list of products) use of spam mailings in the list of the items offered for sale.
- The buyer does not pay the purchased items from you, unless the seller has the description of the article or item-related article after purchase due to an apparent typo or in the event that you cannot identify the seller, changed significantly.
- Deliver the products you sell if the buyer fails to comply with the conditions specified or you cannot identify the buyer.
- Attempt to complete a transaction in connection with a sale offer on the website (including the cancellation of an offer) outside the site;
- Using the contacts that you have received through the purchase or sale on the website, (including by email or other means) sales for items other to make that are sold directly and / or from another website.
- To say that an article on the sale was not sold. At its discretion, we consider this product as sold in accordance with these terms and conditions and the policy of the website.
- In the event of a successful sale or placing a bid for an artwork that is “non-exportable” featured on the site as you have to violate regulations in this area laws and regulations and acknowledge that it is a work of art not to foreign exportable;
- Manipulating or try to manipulate the site in any way, including prices for products or services on the website (alone or with either complicity of other users);
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure or the cost of Sold.ma
- Take all measures which could change the feedback or ratings systems of the website (including, without limitation, advertisements, importing or exporting feedback outside the site or using this information for other than the selling purposes).
- Transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username without our consent.
- Distributing or sending spam, unwanted electronic communications, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Spreading viruses, “Trojan horses”, “worms”, viruses with programmed timer, “cancellation bolt”, “Easter eggs” or other computer programming technologies that may affect the users of the site, the site that interests or property;
- Our liability to take or cause that we have the services of our Internet service provider or other providers lose (in whole or in part);
- likely to cause make Unlawful acts, the inappropriate or disproportionate (in our sole discretion) the cost of our infrastructure or cause;
- disturbing disorder or attempt to manage the site;
- Continuation or attempt the account to accept perform or hacking or “phishing” the Site or the user accounts and the associated functions of another user;
- Export or re-export any of the tools on the website, except in accordance with the export control laws of an appropriate jurisdiction.
- Copying, modification or distribution of the content from another website or breach of copyright and trademark of the site;
- violated through the use of our website with laws, rules, regulations, policies, third party rights or our policies;
- Abuse of sold.ma navigation policy, the Policy list or other sold.ma policy or these Terms of Service;
- provide, directly or indirectly, attempt to offer, negotiate or take descriptions or links relating to:
- Securities, including stocks, bonds or other financial instruments or assets of any kind;
- Living or dead creatures and / or all or part of an animal that preserved artificially or naturally or was preserved, including hides and skins, animal samples, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products being sold or to buy their purchase is prohibited by applicable law or restricted;
- Weapons of any kind;
- Alcohols, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any kind, drugs, palliative / curative substances;
- can influence religious items, including books, artifacts, etc., or other insignia that religious feelings; Antiques, art works within the meaning of applicable laws and national treasures;
- Used SIM cards, unless the transaction is approved by the local operator, who is involved in the transfer of ownership of this product.
- Articles, which you know that they are defective, if falsified, damaged, defective or misleading, and the normal use damages likely other users of the website or its health;
- Fresh food;
- Registered vouchers;
- Of chemicals.
- You represent and agree to:
- You are legally able to enter into contracts.
- They adhere to national and international laws and regulations regarding the use of the website.
- The information that you provide on the website on the articles that you want to sell are as accurate as possible.
- They are including, but not limited during the purchase or during the collection process or in another location on the site, including the Feedback Zone, do not share your information, phone numbers, addresses or email addresses, Newsgroups or e-mail sections of the website to bypass the use of the website of Sold.ma;
- You will not use it to ask for the contact information you receive in connection with a transaction on the website to sales outside the site or another site.
- You will not collect or do not collect information about others, including but not limited to, when you access e-mail addresses or other contact information in the context of a specific transaction to which they had access to it. explicit consent.
- You will not disclose or publish access or information about other users these, which could be a violation of privacy and the laws that protect any personal information about users.
Responsibility of the user:
Users are solely responsible for all elements of the uploaded to the site content. Sold.ma checked supports or does not guarantee the contents of the user or generally for content that is published on the website. Users can be made legally responsible for their content, especially if they are protected defamatory, illegal or intellectual property rights.
Accuracy of user-submitted personal data:
You agree to provide about your personal information, all other information and accurate information needed to access the website services, and have the opportunity to update this information on request, provided that any such information to provide information is defined by the applicable laws and the law no. 09-08 are especially protected of 18 February 2009 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
By accepting these terms and conditions, confirm in particular that you are 18 years old or emancipated minors or access under parental control or a legal representative to the site.
Although we make every effort to verify the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by users of the website, this review is limited to the existing Internet technologies.
It is assumed that we cannot guarantee the accuracy or correctness of the alleged identity of the user or the validity of the information provided on the website and cannot confirm this information, for which we cannot be held responsible.
If you want to use the services of the website as a business unit, you acknowledge that you have the power and legal authority to mandate that unit. If you are working as a professional on the site, you also need the current laws on e-commerce and adhere to consumer protection.
You agree that you are the owner of content that you transmit to us, and that such content does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. They also confirm that was initiated in good faith any action, suit, proceedings or investigation against them in relation to the submitted content you or threatened, especially if it is a trademark or a trade name.
retrieve user data:
Protecting your privacy is an important principle for us. We collect information for purposes that are absolutely necessary for the proper use of the website.
By accepting these Terms, you expressly agree that your personal data is processed by Sold.ma.
You can visit certain pages of Sold.ma and browse without providing personal information.
We may collect information of various kinds. This information is particularly useful when ordering a product, its payment and delivery.
We collect, store and process your data solely for the purpose of proper use of the website and in accordance with the law no. 09-08 of 18 February 2009 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. we may collect on the registration form information such as your name, your gender, your e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address (if different), your phone number, your phone number, your payment details, your credit card or your contact information. Banking.
By submitting your data to Sold.ma you agree to their use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
use user data:
We may share your information with third parties send to deliver the order. We can also use it to abuse or fraud detect and give you information about the site or our products to send. Your data
We may use your personal information for opinion and market research purposes. Your data are anonymous and are used only for statistical purposes.
Sold.ma collects your address and can use them for commercial purposes. We will not share your personal information without your express consent. Likewise, we sell or rent your personal information without your express consent to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you wish to receive the additional information set out in this paragraph (or part thereof), click in an e-mail that we send you the link “unsubscribe”.
Access to user data:
You can access your main data by logging on the site in your account. You can see the details of your orders, bank details and any newsletter, which you may have subscribed to.
User rights to their personal data:
The information collected on the site www.sold.ma subject to processing, which is intended in particular for ordering a product, for payment and delivery. The recipients of the data are limited because of their functions to those who know your data. In accordance with the Law no. 09-08, which was enacted by Dahir 1-09-15 of 18 February 2009 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the treatment of data of a personal nature, you benefit from a right of access, information, correction and opposition to information in question, which you can exercise by contacting our customer service at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (7d / 7 and 24h / 24).
Processing of personal data:
You agree to provide about your personal data and any other information necessary to access the Site Services accurate information and to update this information as needed on a regular basis. The information collected on the site Sold.ma subject to processing for proper execution of your order. The recipients of the data are the Sold.ma group and potential partners. Identity of the controller: Albaradhi SARL, Avenue Amam Ali No. 175, 1400 Kenitra.. In accordance with the Law no. 09-08, the personal nature to the protection of natural persons was adopted by Dahir 1-09-15 of 18 February 2009 in relation to the treatment of data, you benefit from a right to service @ sold.ma. You may object to your data for legitimate reasons the processing. This treatment was reported to the CNDP and is currently approved. The number of the receipt will be added to the present mentions, as they become available.
User personal data transferred to the applicable legislation is protected in accordance.
In addition, we have taken appropriate technical security measures to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful access to prevent your data. The collection of personal data on the site is on a secure server. We use “firewalls” on our servers. When we collect electronic payment card information, we use encryption using SSL encryption technology (Secure Socket Layer). It is strongly recommended in unencrypted electronic communication with us send any credit or debit card data. However, we remind you that you are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and your computer.
Accuracy of the displayed data:
Sold.ma does not guarantee that the ordered product by the user exactly in line with what it wants. In particular, changes to certain aspects of your order as the size or color of the item may be required. Sold.ma warns against possible changes you can refuse. In this case, you send the product back if you have received it, and you get a refund.
Intellectual property :
- Unless otherwise specified, has ma without limitation all intellectual property rights to the content of the website, such as source code, databases, text, images, etc. You acknowledge and agree that you must not reproduce and may or distribute content on the website of Albaradhi SARL, without his permission catch up.
- You are solely responsible for all Content that you provide or download from the website.
Links to third parties:
The site may contain links to other websites (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites”) is. The linked sites are not under the control of Sold.ma and Sold.ma is not responsible, including changes or updates to such sites for their content. Sold.ma is not responsible for any kind of advertising for the linked page. Sold.ma provides these links only for your convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sold.ma
- ma can block them or cancel your account or part, if it believes that you have not complied with any of these conditions and do not have not complied with the conditions within 5 days after a formal notice of pay .ma and was unsuccessful.
- You have the option of your ma-To terminate account. Then you must notify by e-mail to the following address the site: email@example.com
- If you or ma My account cancel, can Sold.ma Remove content or materials relating to your use of refer Sold.ma
Pricing and promotions:
Product prices are on Sold.ma displayed in the currency of the country of use. The seller reserves the right to change prices, products and services, without notifying the user beforehand.
- Any discounts are applied to the total value of the goods including VAT. The issue or redemption of a voucher valid for the total value of the order as soon as all the promotion discounts have been applied.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one coupon can be used per order.
- A voucher may be for some product categories not valid or only valid if the cart exceeds a minimum purchase amount.
- ma can offer competitions for various and limited periods. The conditions of those contests are available to the user on the website.
Our website accepts the use of vouchers to give to online orders. Good marketing entitles you to discounts on items purchased on our website. These coupons are also used in advance of an order on our website via bank transfer to our account.
With the exception of money orders and Prepaid vouchers reserves Sold.ma the right vouchers to cancel at any time.
- The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or promotional codes.
- Good for one use per person.
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- Vouchers cannot be transferred.
- Disputes must be settled at the discretion of management.
Sold.ma has taken to ensure that all information is correct on the website every effort. Sold.ma accepts However no guarantee for the quality, origin, legality, accuracy or completeness of the data, information, products or services. In any case, Sold.ma not be held responsible:
- Direct, indirect, consequential or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use its services,
- The change of data transfers (for example, if the user on the site mentioning 404, 501 looks etc.)
These terms and conditions are subject to Moroccan law.
The fact that the site will continue to be used after changing the terms and conditions, is considered their adoption.
Cookies are text files that identify your computer when you visit certain pages of the site. They are stored by your Internet browser on the hard drive of your computer.
The acceptance of cookies is not required to visit the site. However, we would like to point out that they are necessary for the proper use of the website.
Cookies can be used to detect your Internet protocol address and save time when you return to the site. Your browser may not accept cookies, but this may limit your use of Sold.ma. For more information about cookies, go to the following address: http://www.allaboutcookies.org,
General Delivery and transport conditions
Point 1: Subject
These terms and conditions, the procedures for the provision of transport and delivery services are designed for those of Sold.ma goods sold set be marketed in the territory of the Kingdom of Morocco. In the case of purchases made from Sold.ma, Has decided to use the transport and delivery service provider of the client / customer Sold.ma fully accepts the following provisions. These general delivery and transport conditions apply to all of Sold.ma as part of the of Sold.ma/service Shipping and transport services of transport used. There should be no special conditions or other general conditions posed by the customer / client, except in writing and have been adopted by Sold.ma
ITEM 2 – OBLIGATIONS OF THE DONOR
The customer is obligated, Sold.ma time to issue the necessary instructions and precise so that he can perform the entrusted transport and delivery services, and in particular, without this list is complete, the name of the recipient of the products delivered, the full address at which carried out the delivery
has a phone number where the recipient of the products can be achieved, and the selected for the delivery time window.
The customer is also obliged to pay the price of the service in accordance with Article 3 of these General Terms and Conditions.
ITEM 3 – PRICE
All prices include VAT.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of products in our catalog are offered at the wrong prices. We check the prices when we process your order and before we invoiced for payment. If a product has an incorrect price and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you before shipment of the product to ask you if you buy the product at the right price or to cancel the order. If the correct price of a product is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product.
ITEM 4 – PAYMENT PAYMENT, TITLE, LIST, BUY ON ACCOUNT
Shipping and shipping costs are the customer at the time of registration of the order in addition to the amount and subject to section 3 of these General Terms and Conditions specified conditions wear. Der buyer can purchase price by invoice (in point 3), credit card or debit payment. All product delivered until full payment of property Sold.ma.
Payment by direct debit: too ahead borne by the buyer debit Albaradhi SARL is granted liquidated damages of 250dhs. The buyer can prove that the damage has not occurred or significantly. The under the flat rate above provisions apply to payments of the purchase price of goods sold by third parties.
Payment secured by debit card:
which are exchanged on the Internet. FPAY particularly used an EV security certificate (Extended Value) that you identify on the green bar in the URL field of your browser can. When offered by your bank this service FPAY uses the double safe 3-D Authentication (Verified By Visa or MasterCard secure code) to your Internet purchases to secure as much as possible.
Purchase on invoice:
For new customers, there is a limit to which the purchase on account is possible. This limitation applies to the entire account and also takes into account the amounts outstanding from previous invoice orders. The payment on account is only possible for customers over 18 years. Delivery address, home address and billing address must be identical and within Morocco. For services that are transmitted online (eg. As downloadable software) and for the purchase of vouchers, the payment on account is not possible. The amount invoiced is due upon receipt of invoice. Sold.ma the right in its sole discretion, in certain payment not offer. By payment on account plus any applicable shipping costs for the entire shipping fee of 150dhs including the applicable value added tax per delivery is calculated. The buyer will always be separately prior to closing informed whether this charge is not included.
ITEM 5 – DELIVERY – DELIVERY
Delivery takes place:
- Either by direct delivery of the goods to the customer / client against signature of the delivery note;
- Either by the direct delivery of the goods to the consignee of the goods expressly specified by the customer against signature of the delivery note;
The delivery of goods from Sold.ma communicated for information only.
A reasonable delay Sold.ma is not attributable or properly justified in the delivery of the goods, is not entitled to compensation and / or cancellation of the order. In case of loss, damage or other damage to the goods or unusual delay in delivery of the receiver or receiver’s responsibility to make regular and sufficient findings to carry out reservations to the carrier and generally all activities that conserve the resources in the forms and legal deadlines required without facing Sold.ma No appeal may be lodged. Losses and claims are recorded by the recipient (or recipients) of receipt of goods in writing on the delivery note. In addition, these reservations must be made within seven (7) business days after delivery by registered letter with acknowledgment of receiptSold.ma at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org be confirmed. In the event that the buyer makes reservations, reserves Sold.ma the right to carry out all the checks, which it regards as useful to verify its advantages and to deliver the result that it sees in time. In case of refusal of the goods by the recipient for serious reasons, the goods are returned at the expense of Sold.ma. In the event of failure of the recipient for any reason,
If within 10 days of receipt of goods reserved no reserve at the customer, this is considered to be compliant and a return is not possible.
Item 6 – LIABILITY
Item 6.1 – damages, losses and damages
In case of damage, loss and / or damage to the goods caused by the transport and delivery process, the liability of Sold.ma strictly limited to the value of the goods that are affected by such damage, loss or damage.
Item 6.2 – LATE DELIVERY
In case of a delay in delivery, the Sold.ma and is attributable according Point 4 these Terms and Conditions is duly noted, is the compensation that Sold.ma the buyer for its liability owed strictly to the price of goods transport limited (taxes, duties and other fees excluded) as paid by the customer.
Item 7 – GOODS INSURANCE
Delivered products apply to payment of the of Sold.ma issued delivery as customer property. Risks exclusively to the transport and delivery of Sold.ma as such may be covered by insurance, the Sold.ma has concluded from a reputable insurance company.
Item 8 – HIGH VIOLENCE
The responsibility of Sold.ma cannot be held responsible if the failure or delay in the performance of its obligations described in these general transportation and delivery of a case of force majeure or from an established by a delay results serious reason. Force majeure means any act or event that unpredictable, irresistible and beyond the control of the parties. The continued existence of an event of force majeure for a period of sixty (60) days will result in cancellation without compensation of the transport and delivery services.
Item 9 – APPLICATION
The fact that one of the provisions is explained these terms and conditions to be void or of no jurisdiction is enforceable, does not affect the validity or the execution of the other provisions continue to apply.
Item 10 – APPLICABLE LAW – Settlement of disputes
These terms and conditions are subject to Moroccan law. In the event of disputes concerning the validity or interpretation of these terms and conditions, the parties try to settle their disputes by arbitration. In the absence of such arbitration within thirty (30) days after the service provided the most diligent party to the other, in the case is a dispute between the supplier and the consumer, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the competent court jurisdiction, the court to which the residence or the residence of the consumer is, or within the jurisdiction of the place in which the action has taken place to the detriment of consumer choice.
Item 11 – NO WAIVER
If you violate these terms of sale and we do not mind, we are still able to exercise our rights in any other occasion when you violate these Terms of Sale.